Tuesday, February 12, 2008

More RSS

I had high hopes for Syndic8 but was confused and disapointed. It just seemed to want me to pay so my site would get more exposure. The way the used the infinity sign as the 8's shadow was clever, but I was expecting them to use an eight ball. Maybe that is copyrighted?

Feedster kept timing out, I never got to play with that one.

Technorati was fun, I think I liked that one best. It seemed to come the closest to what I was looking for. I don't like the way it's set up, the look is irritating. I think the whole RSS think of giving you just a bit and then making you click another link to get to the real site is irritating. Also, those links are too tiny.

The Google Blog search wasn't bad. On one of them I got blocked from looking at a site until I clicked a box and claimed to be 14 because the site might have adult content. It's lucky it did, pineapple cocktails were mentioned. The filth people get away with on the Internet, it's shocking!