Friday, February 8, 2008

RSS Feeds


This one was REALLY hard, but I have completed the minimum requirements. At least I think I did. I will have to give it a few days and see how I like it and if I did it right enough that it works.
I'm very pleased I managed to sign up for theRSS feed of the webcomic AmazonEss. I'm going to have to try with other webcomics. I remembered reading his blog about setting up the RSS feed and not having any idea what he was talking about.
I've long dreamed of being able to design my own comics page that has only the good comics. Knowing if they're new would be an added bonus. If I'm understanding this correctly it might be perfect! But I feel guilty about the amout of time it takes me to finish any of these units.
I really wanted a picture of Dan Ackroyd reading the news, but Jane Curtain was a close second choice

No comments: