Thursday, March 27, 2008

Tumblr and Twitter

I am grateful to David Lee King for saying, "If you're asking why you should pay attention, you probably don't have to." Now I feel better about admitting that I'm likely to drop both accounts after the Web 2.0 project is complete.

I think it all comes down to your level of enthusiasm for communicating online. I have even less to say to potential strangers then I do to friends and/or co-workers. There's also something about communicating electronically that kills any desire I have to say anything. I think it's the ability to think things out, rather then simply blurt them out. Few things are worth the effort, and I can't imagine why anyone would want constant updates as to my mood or web-surfing success. Anyway, here's my Tumblr address:

http://razedbywolves.tumblr.com/

And apparently people are interested in constant updates because there has been some pressure to get a Twitter account. I tried but the robot's claw fell off and I think I might have to go back later. If he gets the medical/mechanical help he needs.

No comments: