Thursday, April 3, 2008

Cool Stuff

I tried two of the things under Cool Stuff, Blog Readability Test and Word Shoot. My blog is rated at college level, undergrad. I tried to get the button but I don't think it came over. That is alright, it isn't an attractive button. Although, it would have fit in well with my collection of unattractive buttons.

Word Shoot is a lot of fun. It took me forever to figure out that it only started if you clicked the word play. If you click anywhere else you go to the complete list of games. I looked everyone on that list and couldn't find Word Shoot. I finally tried searching for it through Google. When that took me back to the original entrance page, I tried clicking play. It's always nice when things work.

I bookmarked the game and I'll have to go back and play it some more later. It's certainly more fun then the pages we typed in high school. A lot messier too. I felt very rusty at first, but I think my typing got better as I went along.

No comments: